Wednesday, April 30, 2008


Well the kids are in bed and Spencer is gone on business and I have just a moment to see what all this blogging is about.


Today I was working on the computer and I looked down next to me and there was Zach and Rex pretending to sleep with our new baby doll. Yes, we have purchased our first doll! Last family home evening I did a lesson on new babies. We talked about all the preparation and things we need to do for new babies. We had a scavenger hunt for all the baby accessories that I had hidden. The boys had a great time. I used the new doll to show them how to wrap the baby in a blanket and how to hold the baby. I have felt that Rex has no idea of what is about to come so I thought a doll would help. The boys have carried the doll around and have taken good care of it. I am sure they will do just fine when the real one arrives.